Is there a way to fix this or catch it as spam?

I am running declude 178i15  and imail 8.05HF1

Harry Vanderzand
inTown Internet & Computer Services
11 Belmont Ave. W.
Kitchener, ON
N2M 1L2
519-741-1222
Did you know we offer:
- Province wide dial-up and high speed internet access
- Web accessible email with anti-spam\antivirus protection
- Computer hardware sales and service
- Experienced website developers

http://www.mail-archive.com.