I'm in the process of building a 4 server inbound MX gateway system for our
Exchange 2003 environment.
Imail/Declude will run on 4 even priority MX relayers and will act as edge
virus and spam detection.

Our organization receives about 350,000-400,000 inbound messages a day so
we're estimating about 100,000 messages per server.

All of our config files, filters, whitelists, and blacklists are kept in a
SQL server. This allows us to provide a web front end for our admins.
Additionally it allows record level (single line in a text file) editing of
a filter.
The records are saved back to the SQL server and an export program extracts
everything from the SQL server and saves them as the text files that Declude
requires.
All of the files are then copied to each of the 4 MX relayers.

The only problem with this is that all 4 of these relayers will have its own
license code.

As a feature request, would it be possible to put the CODE line of the
global.cfg into its own file?
License.cfg or something?

Right now, I have to parse each global.cfg and write each servers file
uniquely and make sure there isn't a mixup.

Is there another way that we can do this with the current config?

Mark