From: "Matt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 9:49 PM
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] OT: Windows 2000 Performance Monitor

I've never bothered to run monitoring before, but I need to do so now so
that I can make more informed decisions.  Does anyone have a good
config/setup that they want to share which is most effective at tracking
usage primarily related to an IMail/Declude/Sniffer setup?  Should I be
storing this data in SQL Server?  Etc.

Thanks,

MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro.
http://www.mailpure.com/software/

[This E-mail virus scanned by 4C Web]