Let me re-iterate again

I would like to treat any mail where the source code of the mail is
disguising either text or the URL.  It is the act of disguising it in code
that I think we can use to trap.  Just because a URL is in the form of an IP
is not a valid reason to mark it as spam.

What I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO ASK IS ABOUT THE CODING OF THE SOURCE CODE IN
E-MAILS

Can it be trapped?

My apologies if I cannot explain it better