No offense, but when you know the list is a dead soldier, why are you
still trying to use it -- and when it doesn't work -- why are you
complaining about it here?  Let's move on to something constructive
and challenging.  Dead puppies aren't very much fun.

Thanks,

Monday, March 22, 2004, 1:34:46 PM, Troy D. Hilton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
TDH> Hello All,

TDH> I know that the MONKEYFORMMAIL and MONKEYPROXIES list are dead and
TDH> apparently has been for a while but we had a problem last Monday in that
TDH> hundreds of legitimate emails started getting caught with these lists. I've
TDH> since disabled the tests in Junkmail. I saw that someone else had a problem
TDH> with these tests and someone mentioned that these lists had been dead for a
TDH> while. Can someone please explain why all of a sudden my Junkmail started
TDH> failing emails with these when these lists had been dead? Also, how do I
TDH> avoid something like this form happening again?

TDH> Troy D. Hilton

TDH> SofWerks LLC.

TDH> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

TDH> 302-529-1961

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         http://www.inetconcepts.net
PGP Key ID: 04C99A55              (972) 788-2364  Fax: (972) 788-5049
Providing Internet Solutions Worldwide - An eDataWeb Affiliate
----