I've been pondering this.
I use Message Sniffer as one of my tests. I've been thinking about the possibility of
forwarding all mail to Message Sniffer that has a Message Sniffer return code of 0
that also has a weight 40 (higher than the highest false positive weight I've seen).

I don't know if this is a bad idea? So I'm throwing it out for other people's opinions.
I also don't know if I can use a weight test in a testsfailed filter.
Another concern is that the original e-mail should also be held.

Here's what I envision the code to look like:

WEIGHT40                weight          x       x       40      0
SNIFFER-NOTFOUND        external 000 "D:\IMail\Declude\Sniffer\sniffer.exe code" 0 0
SNIFFER-FORWARD filter          D:\Snifferforward.txt           x   0   0
SNIFFER-FORWARD COPYTO spamaddress at messagesniffer

snifferforward.txt:
TESTSFAILED     0       CONTAINS        WEIGHT40,SNIFFER-NOTFOUND

Scott Fisher
Director of IT
Farm Progress Companies