From: R. Scott Perry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 7:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: footer

Thanks for sending this.

It looks like IMail is indeed sending E-mails through Declude multiple

times if the E-mail is forwarded, which is at the least a waste of
resources.

Once Ipswitch gets us the information we need, we hope to be able to

automatically bypass these duplicate E-mails.

                                             -Scott

Sincerely,

William J. Baumbach II  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
9975 Pennsylvania Ave. Manassas, Va. 20110-2028
Ph: 703-367-7900 ext:1708 Fax: 703-691-0946

[ scanned for spam to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] outgoing http://www.DcMetroNet.com on
04/04/2004 at 23:05:33-0500et. ]

confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this email is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and destroy all paper and electronic copies of this message.

[ scanned for viruses to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] outgoing http://www.DcMetroNet.com on
04/04/2004 at 23:05:37-0500et. ]