Great info!  Thanks Bill.

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill Landry
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 8:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Habeas win judgment

Based on the following link, Habeas is recommending that users no longer
rely on solely on the Habeas headers to whitelist messages:

    http://habeas.com/configurationPages/spamassassin.htm

The patches Habeas provides for Spamassassin remove the weight reduction
rules based on the Habeas headers and adds the HIL (BlackList) and HUL
(WhiteList) RBLs instead.  I've added them to the Declude JunkMail
global.cfg as:

    HABEAS-INFRINGER ip4r hil.habeas.com    *  10 0
    HABEAS-USER  ip4r hul.habeas.com    *  -10 0

Adjust the weights to meet your own needs and requirements.

Bill