First and foremost, congratulations Scott. You have earned the benefits that
come with a deal like this.

Many of my feelings echo those of Matt. You have done an outstanding job of
providing the flexibility and support for a set of excellent products that
has become increasingly scarce in today's world.

I feel it necessary to say I owe much of what I have now and the success of
my company to you and your products. When I was a green Network admin at the
start of 2001, I was trying to figure out what I was doing without bringing
down a whole network. Then, in May, I had the company mail server (also
hosting a few clients) put into my lap because the previous admin could not
figure out why we could not send e-mail to AOL. I know nothing about how
e-mail worked. With a lot of help from Len, Sandy and you, I began to
understand. Though probably unknowingly, you encouraged me to take the time
to understand e-mail, answering my questions along the way, whether on a
list or direct, even helping me a few times with items not at all related to
e-mail.

My hosting business only accounts for about 8% of revenue, but without the
benefits of your products, that would be only half of that. (Yes, I would
like that to be a larger number, but...) However, the hosting business has
opened doors and has brought to me my largest networking client. For this,
thanks.

I feel that the power users of Declude are part of a big family, and look
forward with cautious optimism that the makeup of that family will not
change but for the better with the new organization.

Now, when are you coming to Southern California so I can thank you in
person?

BTW, how does this affect your interns? ;-)>

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You