DOH! That's what I get for hurrying to get something out before quitting
time.

Dan Horne, CCNA
Web Services Administrator
TAIS Web
Wilcox World Travel & Tours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

SPAM-FREE 1.0(2476)