Hello, All,
The Declude JunkMail Manual, http://www.declude.com/Articles.asp?ID=116, appears to be ponting to an old version of GLOBAL.CFG, http://www.declude.com/version/release/GLOBAL.CFG.  I haven't looked very deep but the thing that immediately jumped out was that the MONKEYS.COM and EASYNET.NL IP4R entries are enabled.

Am I correct that this GLOBAL.CFG is way out of date and is unreliable?  If so, does anyone know where I can get the latest and great version of GLOBAL.CFG?

On a related note, have you ever considered entering a comment line in GLOBAL.CFG which has the date that the GLOBAL.CFG file was last updated?

Thanks In Advance,
Dan Geiser