Yes, it will add 2 points.
But:
I've received 188 e-mails with the country of EU (I use country not countries) since I
added my country test.
Approximately 1/3 were not spam.

Scott Fisher
Director of IT
Farm Progress Companies

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 04/14/04 10:34AM >>>
Hello, All,
Occasionally I'll see a line like this in the headers of some e-mail...

I realize that EU is not a valid country code according to this page,
http://www.iana.org/cctld/cctld-whois.htm, but if I add a line to my COUNTRY filter
like

COUNTRIES 2 CONTAINS eu

will it add 2 points to the total weight for finding "eu"?

My guess is "No" but I just though I would ask.

Thanks In Advance,
Dan Geiser
[EMAIL PROTECTED]