I agree. It took 10 minutes to get this test working.
And many of the domains listed were in my e-mails that are (hopefully were) falling
into that gray area.

Scott Fisher
Director of IT
Farm Progress Companies

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 04/14/04 04:48PM >>>

> The command script that downloads the SURBL rbldns zone file,
> converts it to a body filter, and updates the existing filter
> file is available for download at
> http://www.botany.gu.se/download/decludescript/SURBL_filter.zi
> p. I have included a short readme file and added comments to
> the script.

Wow! Great script.
Downloaded, unpacked, set the script location, works fine!

Any suggestions on how often we should update the file? Hourly, daily, ...

Thank you
Markus