Thanks for the response. I was able to take a quick look at the Imail logs
today and I have an R for the message received but that is where it stops, I
never receive the D for delivery. I do not have hold1 or hold2 Directories,
I am assuming these are auto created and deleted, if not then it is safe to
say it is not working properly. Today was very busy so I did not get much
time to look at it.

Have you checked any other log files (Declude JunkMail and/or Declude Virus if you have them)? Did you check the IMail SMTP log file?

Specifically, the Declude Hijack log file doesn't indicate that it blocked the E-mails, and if there is no hold2 directory, it could not have.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.