A new interim release today...
That's excellent, I was going through interim release withdrawl.

Scott Fisher
Director of IT
Farm Progress Companies

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 04/23/04 06:08AM >>>

>Regarding the bug with subject filter that Matt reported Thursday with his
>gibberishsub filter.
>
>I too have noticed some oddities with the Gibberishsub filter results.
>Matt said it was happening at the end of the subject.
>I believe it may also be happening at the beginning of the subject. Also
>some subjects appear to wrap.

Good eye.  :)

>Triggered CONTAINS filter GIBBERISHSUB on xr [weight->3; xRe: Optaflexx].
>Subject was:  Re: Optaflexx
>
>Triggered CONTAINS filter GIBBERISHSUB on tq [weight->3; tQ2 pay report].
>Subject was: Q2 pay report

What is happening here is that Declude JunkMail has a new feature that
decodes the subject.  But to ensure that filters also work on the undecoded
subject, the subject filter is set up to check both subjects, by adding one
right after the other.  Needless to say, this was causing the behavior that
you and Matt noticed.  The code has been fixed, and I hope to have a new
interim release ready later today.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers
since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.