I use Matt's modified copy of Kami's Nigerian Scam list as a test.
I then use a combo test with Nigerian Scam and Sniffer-Scams (return code 53) or
Nigerian-Scam Sniffer-Experimental (return code 62) to assign an additional punishment
of 10 points.

Matt's Nigeria-scam list can be found at:

Scott Fisher
Director of IT
Farm Progress Companies

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 04/22/04 10:45PM >>>
Scott,

> I working on trapping more Nigerian Scams.

What would you do in a filter? Search the body for phrases that are
found in these types of e-mails?

Goran