I has update my imailserver to 8.10 and windows 2003 server. Now when i try to start the imalserver i get this message in the decludelog:

04/23/2004 21:53:58  Installing Declude for the first time,
04/23/2004 21:53:58  Installation Complete!
04/23/2004 21:54:01  Installing Declude for the first time,
04/23/2004 21:54:01  Installation Complete!

I has check and correkt my clobal.cfg file and $default$.junkmail files and they are correct. Only diffrent is that on the old server was it on D:\ drive and now e:\ drive. The dictory name is same.

We've had 2 other people encounter this. One fixed it by reinstalling IMail. However, before trying such a drastic measure, I would recommend going to the Advanced tab in the SMTP settings in IMail Administrator, and change the "Delivery Application" option to point to smtp32.exe instead of Declude.exe, and then stop/restart the IMail SMTP service. Then, you can run the \IMail\Declude.exe file once and stop/restart the SMTP service again, which should re-install Declude correctly.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.