I just had an email fail spamdomains for [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] sent from invalid mta7.pltn13.pbi.net.

pbi.net is registered to SBC and is valid (pacific bell internet)

In my spam domains file I have this:
swbell.net  .prodigy.net

would I just add another line like this?
swbell.net  .pbi.net

or can they be placed on the same line like this?
swbell.net  .prodigy.net  .pbi.net

Question 2:
Is there a way to turn the headers off in the mail archive so everyones
declude header messages arent the bulk of the search results?

Rick Davidson
National Systems Manager
North American Title Group
-