" and the latest interim will decode encoded subjects"

Scott:

It would be a great help if you can indicate what is the latest interim
number- for one big reason...

It will reduce the load on your server since we really have no way to know
other than downloading it and seeing if a new version shows up.  If we know
the latest interim is the one we have then we won't download it again.

I know you have to remember it but how else can we know the new interim
number and if we have it or not..

Regards,
Kami