Scott,
I know it's been awhile since you posted the answer to my original question
but I would _love_ to have a test which functions exactly the same as
"spamdomains" but instead of searching the reverse DNS in a CONTAINS type
manner it searched it an ENDSWITH type manner.

That would allow me to create a file like the below (that would be used with
the ENDSWITH-type"spamdomains" test)...

-
a.edu
b.edu
c.edu
d.edu
.
.
.
w.edu
x.edu
y.edu
z.edu
-

which I would use to add a small amount of points for the end of every
SENDER that doesn't match the end of every REVDNS in the "edu" TLD.  With
"edu" especially a large majority of the time it does match so points for
not matching would be great.

And that's just one example of how that would be very useful to me.
.Just another request to give consideration for the future.

Thanks,
Dan Geiser
[EMAIL PROTECTED]