Something odd is happening here. I've now seen two recent false positives where the BADHEADER error code, 8004000e, relates to a "Bogus Message-ID header" when looked up with your tool. From what I can see, the Message-ID headers were both fine (one example is included below). Also note that I am using LOOSENSPAMHEADERS ON although that should have no bearing on this. I am running 1.79i6 Pro. Please advise.

The issue here is that "benntilesrvr1.bhot.servr1" isn't a valid hostname, and almost certainly never will be.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.