We may be setting up a separate mail server for a new venture by our company.

I'd like to use our current iMail/Declude server as a gateway to the new server. We are using DecludeJM Standard.

Setting up iMail to store-and-forward the mail for the new server is easy enough. I just want to make sure I have my ducks in a row on the Declude side. The on-line manual sez that Declude will treat the mail for the forwarded domain as outgoing, and claims that the standard and pro versions can do this. BUT, when I look at the section for outgoing messages in my GLOBAL.CFG file, it says that only it only applies if I'm using Pro.

The manual goes on to say that I could also set up a domain specific config file in a different folder (c:\imail\declude\ForwardedDomain.com, for example). But, now I'm wondering if the DecludeJM Standard version is enough, or if I need the Pro version.

illigitimi non carborundum
Bud Durland, CNE                                 Mold-Rite Plastics
Network Administrator                         http://www.mrpcap.com