I find the Mcafee is the best at detecting viruses within encrupted zips.
Otherwise they are pretty even.

I'd recommend using F-Prot and Mcafee.
Mcafee for the DOS command line scanner is dirt cheap. I'll see if I can find my price
tomorrow.

<<< [EMAIL PROTECTED]  5/15 12:29p >>>
Can anyone tell me how f-prot compares to mcafee or symantec when it comes
to keeping their database up with new viruses? That just seems pretty cheap
but hey that's exactly what I'm looking for as long as it works well :)

thanks,

Larry Craddock