Hi, all-

Does anybody know how to disable the "nobody" alias universally on all
domains on an IMail 8 server?

We have about 500 domains on this box and roughly 200 of them have this
alias. If I delete them, there's nothing to prevent a user from setting it
up again. We've had a lot of dctionary attacks lately and I want it dead and
gone.

There is, of course, nothing on Ipswitch's k-base about this.

-Dave Doherty
 Skywaves, inc.