Darin Cox wrote:

Does %ALLRECIPS% do what you want?

Darin.

No it doesn't. %ALLRECIPS% gives the last address(es) delivered to not the initial address. So if the address chain (?) is

'[EMAIL PROTECTED]' - sends to -> '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' = forwards to => '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' = forwards to => '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'

%ALLRECIPS% gives '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' when I need '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'. %MAILFROM% gives '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' which is great. I was hoping for a %MAILTO% that would give me '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'.

Best regards, Rod --

---
[Certified Virus free by ASISNA Mail Services.    www.asisna.com ]