I seen this post below and wanted to implement the "TESTSFAILED" to exit out of one of my body filters based on if another test was already triggered.

Is the below line correct (assuming REVERSEDNSFILTER is one of my filters that occurs before the filter I put the below line in)?

TESTSFAILED END CONTAINS REVERSEDNSFILTER

[2] When that line is matched does it show in the logs?

Darrell

Check out http://www.invariantsystems.com for utilities for Declude and Imail.

Scott Fisher writes:

I haven't found any easy way to tell. The information is in the logs at high level.

But I can chime in that SKIPIFWEIGHT bypasses about 80% of my e-mail that is obviously spam. TESTSFAILED ENDS for "friendly domains/revdns" drop off about 8% of e-mail that is most likely not spam, leaving about 12% of the e-mail that I run body filters on.

Scott Fisher
Director of IT
Farm Progress Companies

[EMAIL PROTECTED] 06/17/04 12:03PM >>>
Matt-

My body filters only catch about 4% of messages, but I don't know how often
they are run. Is htere a convenient way to tell?

-d

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>