ORDB has listed one of my mail servers as being an open relay. However, I have it set to "Relay for local users only"
(running iMail 6.06) so I'm not sure why it's claiming to be an open relay. Can someone shed some light?

That's because spammers will often pretend to be a local user.

You need to use "No mail relay" or "Relay for addresses" in order to not be an open relay.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.