Just a single per-domain config file
(\IMail\Declude\cruzanltd.com\$default$.JunkMail) should be all that is
needed in this case.

This is what I was looking for. I was unsure Declude would check a folder
marked cruzanltd.com for a default file or it would automatically use the
$default$.junkmail for todhunter.com. I'm assuming, though, that I have to
move the $default$.junkmail file from the todhunter.com domain to the
todhunter.com folder, where my user.junkmail files are? At the moment, it's
just in the declude root directory as there was never any need to change it.
If I set this up, like this, then I can still add individual user.junkmail
files, the same way as always, if there is ever anyone who wants different
settings.

If the E-mail is truly forwarded (as opposed to an alias), Declude JunkMail
will apply the actions for the first domain (the one doing the
forwarding).  Normally the forwarded E-mail will "inherit" the same actions
as the first domain.

The email is forwarded, as in, in the IMAIL user accounts themselves, their
todhunter email is set to be forwarded to [EMAIL PROTECTED] However, these
ppl are also getting email addressed directly to [EMAIL PROTECTED] which is
why I need to set this up for that domain as well.

So, if I move my $default$.junkmail file for todhunter.com to the
todhunter.com folder and I create a $default$.junkmail file and put it in a
cruzanltd.com folder, Declude will also still read my specific user.junkmail
files that are already set up in the todhunter.com folder..correct? And, if
I ever want to add any user.junkmail files to the cruzanltd.com folder, I
could. Correct?

Sharyn

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers
since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

http://www.mail-archive.com.

We are the worldwide producer and marketer of the award winning Cruzan
Single Barrel Rum, judged "Best in the World" at the annual
San Francisco Wine and Spirits Championships. For
more information, please click (go to) <html><a
href="http://www.cruzanrums.com";>www.cruzanrums.com</a></html>