Sharyn Schmidt wrote:

I control all the IPS my users are on, it's a local LAN...192.168.x.x (there
are 5 different subnets) but my mail server is on a DMZ off the firewall,
and I have an smtp proxy enabled. This would indicate that in reality, it's
the IP address of the firewall that is actually handling the internal mail,
as well. So, adding the IP address of the firewall (24.73.160.162) should
work.

Chances are that you need to IPBYPASS the firewall's IP in your global.cfg and then whitelist your LAN by it's IP space. The SPF record should reflect the last IP of your network before it hits the receiving server. This will cure your CMDSPACE issue as well. I say "chances are" because I'm not sure that all of the relevant information was shared.

MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro.
http://www.mailpure.com/software/