Thanks Scott and Andrew for the responses.

What I am doing is configuring a gateway server for an primary Imail server.
The Primary will be doing all mailboxes, Declude Virus, Declude Hijack, Web
mail, POP3 and so farth.

The gateway server will be doing all Junkmail filtering and receive and send
all to the Internet.

So, on the Gateway server, I want to use IPBYPASS then, listing the IPs on
the main server.

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You