If you are using LDAP that is completely and horribly hackable and I don't
think there is a patch below 7.

Marc

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jose Gosende
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2004 9:57 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] OT: iMail 6.06 vulnerabilities

Does anyone know of any vulnerabilities in iMail 6.06?
Within a minute after turning on iMail's SMTP service my
server becomes completely unresponsive and eventually
goes down. I've also installed all of the 6.06 related patches
from Ipswitch's site.

Jose