I have a couple of spams that got past Declude JunkMail yesterday by only
failing SPAMHEADERS.

and

Today if I feed these IP addresses into www.dnsstuff.com, they now fail
multiple
tests that I have enabled (SPAMCOP, CBL for example).

I looked at the Declude JunkMail log and didn't see anything suspicious.
The messages
were received over 30 minutes apart.

The only explanation I can come up with is that they were just added to the
lists.
Is this reasonable?  Are there other explanations?  Can I find out when they
were
added to any of the lists they now fail?

Is there an easy way to feed them back through the "system" and see if they
get a
different weight today?

Regards,

Brad Morgan