> Brad, several of the ip4r tests list whole subnets, and I've seen
> hits from
> IPs in that and similar subnets across the last week.
>
> More likely is that your DNS didn't respond in time when Declude inspected
> this particular message.
>
> Andrew.

Andrew,

I was able to grovel around on SPAMCOP's web site and found a page that said
these two IPs have been listed for 6.9 days so your explanation makes the
most sense so far.

Is this timeout adjustable?  My email server isn't that busy so I could
afford
to increase this timeout a bit and see if that helps.

Regards,

Brad