-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Pete McNeil
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 11:30 AM
To: Woody G. Fussell
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Increase in porn?

On Wednesday, July 21, 2004, 11:27:33 AM, Woody wrote:

WGF> Are any of you seeing an increase in explicit porn getting past Declude
and
WGF> Sniffer in the past few days.

WGF> We are seeing a disturbing increase that will only fail some minor
weighted
WGF> test such as bad routing and often fail no test. They are almost
dynamically
WGF> changing the spelling of the obvious words we are adding to subject and
WGF> content filtering.

WGF> Any suggestions on how to get ahead of these guys and reduce such
emails?

We are closing the net on this new guy. He's shooting himself in the
foot by "mad-libbing" his text strings and obfuscating the spelling.
Let's just say, he has my undivided attention.

Would this be the mega huge shy next door dvd collection guy?

_M