I have a friend that handles the IT duties for a non-profit organization.

When he started, mail he sent me had all sorts of problems.  We've fixed
just about all of them except for failure of the HELOBOGUS test.

no MX or A records [0301].

server.foundation.denverfoundation.org is the internal DNS name of his W2K
Server running Exchange 2003.  His MX record is mail.denverfoundation.org
which has forward and reverse DNS entries.

I guess we could add an public DNS record for the internal name, but isn't
the right solution to change the HELO string?

If that's the right solution, how do you do it?  We've been googling and
searching microsoft.com without success.

Thanks for your help,

Brad Morgan
IT Manager
Horizon Interactive Inc.