Timothy Bohen wrote:

Can I put my imail-declude junkmail server behind a firewall?

Sure; I daresay that how many of the people on this list are set up.

Are there any gotcha's?

Only to make sure that there holes poked in the firewall allowing connections on the proper ports for mail traffic to pass. SMTP(25), DNS(53). If you have outside users, POP3(110), IMAP(143), LDAP(389), WebAccess(probably 8383).

And crawling on the planet's face; Some insects called the human race
Bud Durland, CNE Mold-Rite Plastics
Network Administrator http://www.mrpcap.com

[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus / Sophos AV]