I'm going to guess that this is an issue with RFC compliance of Postini in how it includes the received headers, but the following headers shows a first hop that isn't being looked up consistently when one of our clients have E-mail being forwarded through a Postini protected host.

What is the IP that Declude JunkMail is seeing here?

That last Received: header is indeed very poorly designed, where it would be quite difficult to determine automatically which IP was which.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.