I foolishly was creating a test and called it REVDNS - then realized that it
was a duplicate test - I changed the name.  Now the REVDNS test doesn't
work.

REVDNS          revdnsexists    x       x       10      0

That is the line in my global config

And this is line in an e-mail this morning:

And there hasn't been a REVDNS failure since I broke it with the duplicate
test.

How do I get it to work again???