> Something like this could be hacked together with a parsing
> program that...well, not really on your COPY actions.

There's another one:
Imagine you could HOLD all messages between 90 and 110% of your HOLD weight
in a separate folder and there is a simple tool running as scheduled task
that is moving back all message to the spool & overflow folder after let's
say one hour so that it will be processed again.

I'm not sure if it will realy work but mabye in the meantime there are some
filter updates (Sniffer, IP-Blacklists, local analysis) that will help now
to put this message above 110% ore below 90% of the HOLD weight.

Markus