> In  the mean time, you can always setup a Linux mail gateway and use
> SpamAssassin, or use the Win32 version of SpamAssassin with DJM (see
> Sandy Whiteman's e-mail signature).

Or  both!  You  can  run  the  SPAMD  daemon on any platform, but have
SPAMC32  query  it from Declude Junkmail. Running SPAMD elsewhere will
eliminate all the local RegEx resource utilization, and having SPAMC32
run  within  Declude should save you local resources vs. searching for
SpamAssassin  header tags on every Declude pass. SPAMC32 also lets you
assign  different  weights  to  different  SPAMD  rulesets  (different
daemons) and more.

[  Don't  worry,  I'll  cool  off the cheerleading the moment a lot of
SPAMC32 support posts come in. :) ]

--Sandy

Sanford Whiteman, Chief Technologist
Broadleaf Systems, a division of
Cypress Integrated Systems, Inc.
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SpamAssassin plugs into Declude!
  http://www.mailmage.com/products/software/freeutils/SPAMC32/download/release/

Defuse Dictionary Attacks: Turn Exchange or IMail mailboxes into IMail Aliases!

http://www.mailmage.com/products/software/freeutils/exchange2aliases/download/release/
  http://www.mailmage.com/products/software/freeutils/ldap2aliases/download/release/