It's taken me a while to get back to this but returned I have.
Ok, I'm not really understanding this.
for example:
I have 3 domains on my Imail server, which resides in Chicago.
abc.com, 123.com, and video.com
the abc 123 domains are in the US, but the video domain is in Africa.
I want to apply the Country tests the to two US domains, but I don't want
it for the domain in Africa.
what you told me to do was this:
Create a new filter
in this filter add lines:
ALLRECIPS END NOTCONAINS @video.com
TESTSFAILED 5 CONTAINS Country

is this correct?

Yes (where "Country" is replaced by the country code that you wish to block, such as "us" for the United States).

if so, the filter should just reside in my declude folder,
and the country test should be placed in my $default$.junkmail file, with no
weight?

Not quite.

The filter file (the one with the above lines) needs to go in the \IMail\Declude directory.

You also need to define the test in the \IMail\Declude\global.cfg file ("MYFILTER filter C:\IMail\Declude\myfilter.txt x 0 0").

It is also recommended that you have the test appear in the \IMail\Declude\$default$.JunkMail file (as "MYFILTER WARN" or "MYFILTER IGNORE"), for consistency.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.