We have been asked to be more explicit as to our future strategy but like
every well managed software company we are reluctant to set expectations we
cannot meet, so with every caveat imaginable in mind here is the outline of
the plan.

Downloadable Windows based version - In design with three options on the
table; MS SMTP, Listening on Port 25, or alternative mail server. Each of
these choices has pluses and minuses and we will shortly make a decision as
to the first roll out choice. This does not preclude us from offering all of
these options over time.

Linux based appliance - obviously using Linux and either Postfix or QMail.
The final choice has not been made.

All options will have Message Sniffer and additional third party
applications available.

With the recent announcement and the flurry of activity on the mailing lists
we are watching and reading and we are committed to reaching decisions that
will make at least some of the people happy all of the time.

Barry