From: "Markus Gufler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 9:28 AM
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] 10-fold increase in spam today

A daily running vbscript parsing values from declude's delog.exe and
counting files in the spam & virus hold folder. The script stores the
gathered values in a SQL-table. Then a MS Excel table connects trough an SQL
query to the database and creates the diagram.

Not very performant but it's doing his job.

Pete McNeils MDLP it's doing part of this job in a similar way by processing
decludes junkmail logfile. The resulting csv files can be imported also to a
SQL-table and elaborated then in many different ways.

Unfortunately there is no justdoit.exe for this. Maybe when God will give me
some additional hors per day ;-)

Markus