Hi;

I don't think with the current TESTSFAILED option one can uniquely identify a single test or can we?

Example:

I have broken down all tests into combination filters with a naming convention.

IP4R-something

COMBO-IP4r-something

Now I can write combo filters that are:

TESTSFAILED    END    CONTAINS    COMBO-

Or

TESTSFAILED    END    CONTAINS    COMBO-IP4R

But I can not say

TESTSFAILED    END    <is the exact name of one of the failed test>     IP4R-something

without triggering the COMBO-IP4R-something

I guess the question is one can not detect a failed test by its exact name.  In the manual the only option for TESTSFAILED is either CONTAINS or NOTCONTAINS.  Can one find out if a TEST's name is among the tests that have failed but as the exact name of the test?

Regards,
Kami