Hi

I also got one mail that I noticed did not have any Declude headers (it was
spam, that's why I checked the headers to see why it was not marked as spam)

>From the logs I found traces of the e-mail in Imail, and in Declude Virus, but
>not in Declude Spam.

I made no changes to the setup of Imail/Declude for a long time except to
change a few weights. If you need the e-mail and log files just say so.

Regards,

Kaj