Chris Patterson wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am having trouble with an issue where spam is getting by showing
> whitelisted in the header.  Neither the domain or e-mail address that it
> is coming from is whitelisted in the global config, nor are they showing
> as Auth-user.
>
> However, one of the recipients (local user) is Whitelisted; which you
> can't see because they are apparently in the BCC field .
>
> Apparently it is causing all recipients on this e-mail to receive it as
> Whitelisted. Has anyone else ran into this issue?

Yes we did.  Our solution was to go with an IMGate server and serialize
the messages.  This will not work for messages sent from user-to-user
(domain-to-domain also) on the same iMail system.  the mesage gets
passed to Declude which does it's magic then passed back to iMail for
final delivery.  Any spam checks passed of failed for one recipient
apply to all.  The bcc issue is trickier still.

Rod
--
Roderick A. Anderson
Technology Services Management Group