Thanks for the reply.  I have checked my DNS settings, but everything is
fine.

It is important to note that you should only have one DNS server listed in the IMail SMTP settings (IMail has a known sporadic issue if there are multiple DNS servers listed).

I've checked again, and nothing is being detected as spam, even when the IPs
are listed.

That is very useful, and:

  Actually, none of the other tests, such as SORBS, DSBL, AHBL, etc
are giving any positives.

so is this. If none of the DNS-based spam tests are failing, it usually indicates a DNS problem. However, if some DNS-based spam tests (such as REVDNS) are working, then it likely means that you are running a gateway and/or backup mailserver that you forgot to tell Declude JunkMail about (with IPBYPASS settings).

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

---- This outgoing message is guaranteed to be authentic by Message Level users. Guarantee the authenticity of your email @ http://www.messagelevel.com. --- [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]