Thanx Scott.

If I am using domain $default$.junkmail config files then if I do a
WEIGHT40 DELETE it will delete the mail for everyone in that domain? But
if there is a single user fred.junkmail file and he has WEIGHT40 DELETE
then it will only delete the e-mail for fred and other recipients in the
domain and other domains would receive it?

     Goran Jovanovic
     The LAN Shoppe

http://www.messagelevel.com.