From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matt
Sent:
Thursday, February 10, 2005 3:53 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Version 2.0 - Safe to Install

Barry,

It would be nice to know what the previous issues were related to so that we can keep an eye out for them.  E-mail is vitally important to most of our customers and we have become very cautious about making changes in light of recent events.  At the same time, there are several fixes that we greatly desire that should have been addressed in the 2.0 release that we are looking forward to.  I'm betting that many around at least this list feel the same way.

Thanks,

Matt

Barry Simpson wrote:

There are currently more than 120 installed updates, a mixture of SmarterMail and Imail.

Barry