Sending message again as the first one did not post.

     Goran Jovanovic
     The LAN Shoppe

-----Original Message-----
From: Goran Jovanovic
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 6:02 PM
To: 'Declude.JunkMail@declude.com'
Subject: Filters and encoded subject lines

Hi,

If a subject line is encoded like (all on one line):

Subject:
=?utf-8?B?RndkOiBbYmV0dGVybWVudF0gODYlIG9mZiBWaWNvZGluLiAgY291cmFnZW91c2
x5IHNhdmFnZXJz?=

What it really says is:

Fwd: [betterment] 86% off Vicodin.  courageously savagers

And I have a filter that looks for vicodin

ANYWHERE     2     CONTAINS     VICODIN

The filter does not find it. I think it is because the subject line is
encoded. Is there any way to check it with the filters?

Thanx

     Goran Jovanovic
     The LAN Shoppe